Problems with Soundcloud ?

Rate this topic

• Administrator

For those who have been using Soundcloud, I have been having problems listening to your songs. Everytime I try to review the songs, I keep getting the message >> "Oh, No". I've noticed that others have commented on this problem as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've tried to listen to your songs, but have had no luck in doing so.... :mad:

For those who have been using Soundcloud, I have been having problems listening to your songs. Everytime I try to review the songs, I keep getting the message >> "Oh, No". I've noticed that others have commented on this problem as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've tried to listen to your songs, but have had no luck in doing so.... :mad:

MDEW is correct. If you're ursine IE8 or older you'll get funky errors with SC. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari don't seem to have any issues.

• Administrator

MDEW is correct. If you're ursine IE8 or older you'll get funky errors with SC. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari don't seem to have any issues.

Been using Firefox all along (with all the latest updates), and never had a problem until now. :rolleyes:

I've tried IE (also with all the current updates), but it's just too slow.... ??? By the time the page(s) open, I'll be in my grave. Just don't have the time to mess with IE. Hate it !!!