nasal singing stuffs, please help i need your feedback

Rate this topic

I actually realize that i started to sing nasal when i tried to learn about natural singing stuffs, and because i learned it by myself I thought the nasal sound was actually my natural voice, and start to sing with nasal sound from there xD

Anyway after i realize that, i try to rollback everything and try to sing like i was 3 months ago. And this time i guess i really fix the nasal things, but i'll have to confirm with you guys. i really hope this one is right :|

https://soundcloud.com/rh4n/crazy-for-this-girl-sample

I think your pitch is pretty good. Nice tone, too. I don't hear much nasal sound. My critique is mostly about your pronunciation and tempo. You pronounce "this" as "dis" several times and your accent is quite heavy. You also seem to lose the tempo in the chorus when it picks up the pace. When those things improve I think you'll be nailing it. :-)

Eric

I think your pitch is pretty good. Nice tone, too. I don't hear much nasal sound. My critique is mostly about your pronunciation and tempo. You pronounce "this" as "dis" several times and your accent is quite heavy. You also seem to lose the tempo in the chorus when it picks up the pace. When those things improve I think you'll be nailing it. :-)

Eric

thanks eric. so my nasal problems is slow getting fixed now. i can focus on my other major problems now like pronunciation and tempo. thanks a lot for the feedback eric! :)