NEED YOUR OPINION ON MY ACCENT PLEASE...

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi All,

I have a new song in English that i'll really like that Native English speaker people will hear it and tell me how bad (if so) is my accent.

Please listen and comment.

The Song:

Tnx :)

FIRST SONG IN ENGLISH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmkbv-v-vI

TomerMash_cover.thumb.jpg.59762e65dc7df0

When you have done something you really love?

Hey AmirMaor,

I think what you're asking by "how BAD is my accent"

is whether or not it is "noticeable"? Or if you have a "pronounced" accent.. am I correct in this assumption? And the answer is yes, you do have a "noticeable" accent. But, your English seems very good, and your accent does not interfere with understanding your lyrics, at all. Nice job on the video by the way.. :)

Stay strong. You never know who you might be inspiring.

Not a big problem with your accent, though I can hear it. Your consonants are a bit strong, especially the 'T' sound. Also, phrasing. You hurry "said to me." To me is ahead of the beat. Also, vowels, to a lesser degree, for you. You used eh sound for "had." Which is okay but you could also use ah sound and it would sound a little more english. And if you are aiming for a more american sound, you are almost there. Just remember that americans are lazy in pronunciation. S sounds are often more like Z sounds. T is closer to D.

On the phrase "said to me," you could try "s -eh - d t - oh m - ee," as opposed to your sehd too mee.

Just some ideas. And I really liked your singing of this song.

"You hurry "said to me." To me is ahead of the beat." --> you mean not in the beat?

"On the phrase "said to me," you could try "s -eh - d t - oh m - ee," as opposed to your sehd too mee." -- > i'll try it (sound good )

Tnx for the helpful comment :) really help...

FIRST SONG IN ENGLISH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmkbv-v-vI

TomerMash_cover.thumb.jpg.59762e65dc7df0

When you have done something you really love?

• 2 weeks later...