Any input would be appreciated

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there,

I don"t have any videos available but have posted a new song on my page and would appreciate any input if anyone has the time.

Thank You

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...

Gerry Sloan right? Your voice sounds a little shaky and stiff to me. I'd say relax your jaw and keep the back of your throat open.

"Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no one's watching, live like it's heaven on earth.": Mark Twain

• 2 months later...

HI Gerry, pretty great light show! Vocally you need to be a bit more engaging...I can hear that there are qualities in you that are stored away deep...you need to let go of your fear and show people what you have...Practice vocal scales and stick with a comfortable range that produces more texture to your voice so that you can sing with more soul..

Keep it up...practice more at home...Warm up your voice before a show for at least 15 minutes; do scales...

I saw you cup your ear in a video to hear yourself...you may want to try a vocal acoustic monitor at rehearsals, keep it in case you need it live vamacoustics.com

Keep in touch and thanks for sharing.

Byron

www.myspace.com/brtempleofsound
www.vamacoustics.com