You should be stronger than me Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I agree with Igor. You really did well on this.

And if I may suggest something, you would have the perfect voice and style to cover this song.

Thanks, Jugulator! I love me some Michael Buble. I used to be able to reach the higher notes in his songs, but -- unexpectedly -- my voice has gotten a little deeper in the past couple months so I can't anymore! I need to find some way to gently stretch the chords out to sing those notes again. I'd love to cover Quando Quando Quando sometime.

Not sure on your age, Ron, but the disadvantage of being 23 is that I haven't heard awesome music like this before. Feel free to share more. That song is badass! I'm going to learn it. :) Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the comment.

Crap, I am old. 23 was a lifetime ago, for me. When I was 23, I was getting married to my first wife. In about 3 weeks, I will be 50. Probably around the same age as your father. Anyway, yeah, I really hope you do the song I suggested. Perfect match of voice, attitude, style, just like the song you just covered.

You've got that "thing."

And, while we're on the subject and you asked for more suggestions, you've got jazz in your voice and I could hear you doing funk, as well. Here's another song from my youth and I bet you could do well on this one, too.

^ and don't worry that the graphics showed "disco." While this was played in disco clubs, it is true funk. I appreciate several genres, from the Mozart, my favorite classical composer, to Tone Loc, a rapper who never learned to sing.

I even have, believe it or not, a cd of "Live and Sleazy" by the Village People. Juxtapose that with me being an old guy who looks like a biker that cleaned up for a court date, sings like a soprano, and I like equal helpings of 70' rock and country music.

I am just so confused, and I think I like it. And I like your voice. Keep sharing stuff.