John Legend - All Of Me *Failed singing attempt*

• TMV World Legacy Member

I just listened to this song few times and try to sing it but dont get the right melody and tempo like the original, and sounds flat. Btw ignore those aspects, i just want to ask for you guys opinion if the approach i use is suitable for this song. Im not sure because when i listen back to this recorded sound, my voice sounds bit 'weird' for this song. Maybe my voice dont suit this kind of song. So if anyone got some time to waste, please listen to it and give feedback. I will delete this on my soundcloud after i get the answer. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/rh4n/first-attempt-of-all-of-me

I think your tone color is awesome, and you could really make this a great recording if you focused on each phrase. I didn't think the melody was off in general, but I've heard your other covers, and your voice seems to fit multiple styles, so don't worry about it sounding 'weird'! I really would like to hear you polish this up, this is already a great rendition. :)

"The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."
-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

I think your tone color is awesome, and you could really make this a great recording if you focused on each phrase. I didn't think the melody was off in general, but I've heard your other covers, and your voice seems to fit multiple styles, so don't worry about it sounding 'weird'! I really would like to hear you polish this up, this is already a great rendition. :)

So the sounding 'weird' thing is okay to fit the different style? Thanks sir for the response! I really appreciate it . :D