Make You Feel My Love Cover - Improvement suggestions please :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Please give me honest feedback, I would appreciate that a lot :)

I'm always trying to improve,

Thank-you !

https://soundcloud.com/hanh_n/make-you-feel-my-love-adele-cover

Good pitch and I liked the emotional feel. And you are singing so softly, almost as if you are whispering. Are you not allowed to sing with fuller volume where you are? Or was it night time? Sounded like tree frogs in the background, common sound at night where I am from. As well as crickets. You sang well, I just think you could sing a little louder, if you wanted to, or were allowed to.

But that is only an opinion of mine. I tend to sing with quite a bit of volume, at times, myself.

And I would not mistake you for Adele. She has more of a belty voice and you have more of a softer voice, at least on this recording.

Hi, I can't give you any advice but I liked it. I listened to Amazing Grace as well:) Have to say I quite liked the crickets in the background, they transported me to a warmer climate..

Good pitch and I liked the emotional feel. And you are singing so softly, almost as if you are whispering. Are you not allowed to sing with fuller volume where you are? Or was it night time? Sounded like tree frogs in the background, common sound at night where I am from. As well as crickets. You sang well, I just think you could sing a little louder, if you wanted to, or were allowed to.

But that is only an opinion of mine. I tend to sing with quite a bit of volume, at times, myself.

And I would not mistake you for Adele. She has more of a belty voice and you have more of a softer voice, at least on this recording.

Thank-you for replying :)

Yeah, it was night time and the noise in the background are crickets I think, It's common here in Australia ;)

Sorry if it sounded really soft, I admit it's hard to hear.... but with earphones on it should sound a lot clearer!

Although in the recording I wasn't singing my loudest, your right, I'm a rather soft singer naturally and always am trying to improve on that...

Do you have any tips?

Thank-you!

Hi, I can't give you any advice but I liked it. I listened to Amazing Grace as well:) Have to say I quite liked the crickets in the background, they transported me to a warmer climate..

Thankyou !

The crickets you hear are from Australia :)

Thank-you for replying :)

Yeah, it was night time and the noise in the background are crickets I think, It's common here in Australia ;)

Sorry if it sounded really soft, I admit it's hard to hear.... but with earphones on it should sound a lot clearer!

Although in the recording I wasn't singing my loudest, your right, I'm a rather soft singer naturally and always am trying to improve on that...

Do you have any tips?

Thank-you!

I was wearing really good headphones jacked into my m-audio interface.