Hey Mr Wind - an original song

Rate this topic

An original number "Hey Mr Wind" - this time in my theatrical comfort zone. This is maybe not the final mix.

All vocals by me, including backup vox. Also whistling and tap dancing!

This isn't the first time I've whistled on a song, but it's my first time for tap dancing. I cheated by putting my shoes on my hands and kneeling down to do it. I hope that doesn't spoil the illusion.

As usual constructive criticism is welcome :)

I like this type of song! And your voice fits the style extremely well!

In fact, all i can say is make the vocals louder on the final track, you get drowned out at some points

Awesome, George. I can't tap dance, either, which has never stopped me. :lol:

All I need is a top hat and a wood cane with an ivory head in the shape of a lion.

Very catchy, indeed.

And here's what's funny. You have written a song in the vaudeville tradition. And I am writing a song in a celtic fashion, to honor the Scottish part of my heritage. Of course, later, I will have to write to my irish part, and then, my English part. And then, my german part, as my grandfather (mother's side) was from Germany.

I'm a mongrel.

WOW! Clap clap clap clap! Sooo nice guitargeorge! It already sounds like a movie soundtrack! I picture a sunset at the beach with the main character (a lovable vagabond/drifter) saying goodbye to the pretty lady who had just fallen for him... :cool: