Nightwish - Sleeping Sun

Rate this topic

Wow ElenaHouse, what a beautiful song and even more beautiful voice! As I didn't know this song before, if you told me you wrote that I would totally believe it for it feels like it was written for your voice. And the footage was also a nice touch. Congrats! Changing the subject, when are we going to watch you on the screen on the vampire movie? :cool: Cheers!

Changing the subject, when are we going to watch you on the screen on the vampire movie? :cool: Cheers!

Thanks Gneetapp.

The filming starts in July. It will take some time in "post" because of the special effects. We had a "table read" Wednesday night with most of the cast. This is going to be soooo funny. If you want to see pictures and updates you can "like" their FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/AtlantaVampireMovie

I thought it looked like a ren fair. It reminded me of Scarborough Faire, where my second wife and I got married 04-29-2000. We had the king and queen package, which means we got to meet King Henry VIII and Anne Bolin. Funny story, the woman who plays Anne Bolin is a Collin County Sheriff's Deputy. Anyway, we go there when we can, for our anniversary.

And I swing the hammer to ring the bell. And I ring it three times in a row. It's all technique. :lol:

Good job, Elena.

And I swing the hammer to ring the bell. And I ring it three times in a row. It's all technique. :lol:

Good job, Elena.

Thanks Ron. :)

I, on the other hand, have never rung the bell. Don't want to get the dress dusty and all. ;)

Last year I was an Elf. Do you remember the pink outfit from Enya's "May it Be"?

Thanks Ron. :)

I, on the other hand, have never rung the bell. Don't want to get the dress dusty and all. ;)

Last year I was an Elf. Do you remember the pink outfit from Enya's "May it Be"?

Yes.

And here's some other trivia important only to me. When we got married, my wife's mother made her wedding dress. Have you ever seen the dress worn by Drew Barrymore in "Everafter"? It was that dress, but with darker blue main pattern and lighter blue accents.

And I had tights and formal blouse made by a dear friend and my hair was halfway down my back. Even though we were dressed for 17th century England, I looked more like the mascot for the Minnesota Vikings.

Yes.

And here's some other trivia important only to me. When we got married, my wife's mother made her wedding dress. Have you ever seen the dress worn by Drew Barrymore in "Everafter"? It was that dress, but with darker blue main pattern and lighter blue accents.

And I had tights and formal blouse made by a dear friend and my hair was halfway down my back. Even though we were dressed for 17th century England, I looked more like the mascot for the Minnesota Vikings.

Was it this dress:

Or this one?

Love them both.

Ron, you have got to post a pic of you two at your wedding. I wanna see the tights. LOL

Elena,

Missing your videos in the "Social Media" section :(

How are you doing ?

Adolph

Hi Adolph.

I just put this Nightwish song on the "Social Media" section.

Did you miss my Vampire music video and the info on the Vampire Feature Film I received a lead roll in? If so you can see that post here. I put that in the SMedia section just 2 weeks ago. :)

http://themodernvocalist.punbb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?id=9418

You should have seen it on my Facebook unless your'e at the doctor a lot lately. I hope you are feeling well.

• Administrator

:D :cool:

Thank you, Elena !!!

I'm still managing the videos and I'm sure I featured the "Vampire" film when you posted it. I just noticed that I viewed a couple in past months that weren't in the Social Media Section.

You know I ALWAYS enjoy your videos and exquisite vocals ! :D

Thank you so very much for the well wishes ! :) I wish I could say my spinal condition was better, but unfortunately, it's back to the surgeon for me..... Never ending problems, but when these things happen, I always think of those who are worse than me...... :(

But as I tell Robert ---- "I'm not going anywhere" !!! :D :cool:

Wishing you the very best as always !

Adolph