RUN TO THE HILLS video cover (fixed)

Rate this topic

I think the point is that he sang the whole song in EC... It becomes more evident in the higher notes though. To my ear, though, his higher notes sound more head dominant, which to me means that he is using full voice with varying degrees of head voice musculature. Hibria's singer has a similar tone (and epic "snottyness"). Check out Iuri Sanson here :

I think the point is that he sang the whole song in EC... It becomes more evident in the higher notes though. To my ear, though, his higher notes sound more head dominant, which to me means that he is using full voice with varying degrees of head voice musculature. Hibria's singer has a similar tone (and epic "snottyness"). Check out Iuri Sanson here :

Hm, ok! I think I understand. Thanks :)

Sorry, actually there is no headvoice. There is a bit of falsetto, but it's all orrendo canto. The 'head voice' is the illusion of head voice, there isn't really a thinning out to do in a traditional sense. But it's very very different from head voice, or mix voice. It also cannot achieve that 'piercing' quality. Which is one of the downsides

The hibria clip you linked is very good, but definitely not orrendo. There is a distinct difference, you just have to know what you are listening for.

Sorry, actually there is no headvoice. There is a bit of falsetto, but it's all orrendo canto. The 'head voice' is the illusion of head voice, there isn't really a thinning out to do in a traditional sense. But it's very very different from head voice, or mix voice. It also cannot achieve that 'piercing' quality. Which is one of the downsides

The hibria clip you linked is very good, but definitely not orrendo. There is a distinct difference, you just have to know what you are listening for.

Hm! You've left me with a lot to think about. Interesting! :)