The Doors - Light my fire

• TMV World Legacy Member

Pitch seemed good. You had some vibrato going. Too much echo in the room to hear too much other than that.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I've been playin piano for like 8 years but started to sing a few days ago so I'm total begginer at singing. Do you have any special critics,what should I fix or something ?Thanks for the replies.

I've been playin piano for like 8 years but started to sing a few days ago so I'm total begginer at singing. Do you have any special critics,what should I fix or something ?Thanks for the replies.

Well that's a big subject. There is a lot to it. For one it seems like you are letting go of your support sometimes toward the end of phrases. On the first verse you are having pitch issues - going flat - that can be related to support. The overall tone is kind-of "swallowed". Energize your checks by smiling while singing - that can brighten up your tone.

If you want to improve your voice you should think about some lessons or getting a video instruction program - like Robert Lunte's 4 Pillars - he is the owner of this website. If you don't want to spend money right away, there are a limited number of exercises on the web from Seth Riggs that are excellent - they are free. It's not enough to be a complete vocal program, but it would give you some exposure to some exercises to work on.