Very nervous but I need to know the truth about my voice

• TMV World Legacy Member

I could write so much things about my relationship with my voice, but I guess here is the video and just tell me what you think. Be honest but like respectful okay thanks :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvopqsRbrCU

Sounds good actually. A bit of training and more singing experience and you could sound like a pro. Your strengths right now are your pitch and tone, which are two of the most important qualities of great singing, so you're off to a good start. Some areas for improvement to focus on if you chose to train would be breath support and overall confidence. Both of which I think you'll find you can sort out within a few months.

Thank you so much! I just really want to finally start putting videos on Youtube but I am not sure if its worth it. I am doing daily exercises and I do know that I have to work on breath control. Thank you so much!

Sounds great for a beginner. As Owen stated, pitch and tone are good; plus, you have good phrasing and rhythm. Keep practicing!

www.drop-head.com

Thank you so much, both of you!! I really expected very bad comments.

We all expected really bad comments when posting here for the first time. We do not hear our own voices like other people do, and, at one point, we were ALL beginners. Heck, I am still a beginner!

www.drop-head.com

I agree with the others.. And yes.. we all expect really bad comments when we first post... I'm not a good singer but I have confidence and, I have fun with it.... You have a great start here...

Cheers,

David.