Need help.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello. So I am a new singer but have low confidence because hate my voice. How can I fix it and is there any hope. It sounds nasally and just feel like no emotion and always changing.

Here is a clip of me singing my apologies its not in english and I dont have a good mic.

I am begging you for help.

this is the original song if you are curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ID_fcA4EQ

your voice is lovely! really good on the high notes! your voice didn't crack going from low to high, you transition very smoothly..that's hard to do! if you're feeling nervous or rushed, try practicing it slower with pauses so you can bookmark the places in the song that trip you up. this has been helping me.

if i'm anxious i have a hard time connecting with the emotion and the meaning of the song, i usually have to close my eyes and try to keep my mind completely blank while singing (and then i forget the words :lol:)

but don't think about anyone's expectations while you're in the moment because then you're just clouding your mind with unnecessary pressure. don't beat yourself up, remember it's supposed to be fun right? :)

thank you it really means alot to me especially coming from you. you are girl I commented on!! You are very talented and you are very right singing should be fun. Sometimes I forget that!! Thank you I feel alot better.

What are you talking about?! You got such a sweet and melodic voice, and it is not nasally at all! Please do not quit singing, and find some backing tracks for songs you would like to sing, and start recording and having fun! I promise you will get even better and much more confident! Keep on Rocking! :cool: