You Shook Me-AC/DC

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sounds great. Definitely captured the original vibe. In a unique way. It's not identical to the original but very close. Brian seems to use less weight and support and more pharyngeal resonance and you kinda muscled it out more with more full voice aesthetic and darker vowels but I like your spin on it just as much if not more.

This is total nitpicking, but the last "all night long" on the word "ALL" you were a bit flat. Also on the word "long" before the guitar solo you were a bit sharp (and I missed that on the first listen). That's the only criticism I've got lol.

Above all it totally kicked ass, keep it up.

Ha...thanks guys. I've been dialing in my "rock voice" for awhile now....getting closer to my ideal. And Owen...I don't think my high pitched catarwauling is ever in tune :lol:

And Owen...I don't think my high pitched catarwauling is ever in tune :lol:

Nah man you're very in tune. You were spot on like 98% of the time. I just figured that must be not good enough for you or else you wouldn't be asking for critique. :lol:

Nah man you're very in tune. You were spot on like 98% of the time. I just figured that must be not good enough for you or else you wouldn't be asking for critique. :lol:

It's much appreciated!!!

I'm just slapping vocals on top of karaoke tracks so for me it's always great to have as many pairs of ears as possible....I usually have spots that bother me, but sometimes can't put my finger on it(or more likely just get lazy and don't want to mess with it :P ).....other times people hear things that don't bother me in the slightest, but will make me re-evaluate and really listen with an open mind(ears.)

Thanks again

MDEW, Ron thanks....and a pint sounds great. Heck, with all the delicious craft breweries around, we should skip the pub.

These days, you can find craft brews at the grocery stores. Some breweries like Shiner Bock are making all kinds of flavors. Let me derail farther. Bock is a german brewing process. And Shiner is a town in Texas where Shiner Bock is made.

Anyway, again, good stuff, Analog.