Jump to content

What is this type of singing called?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

I think that's pretty similar to Yodeling, only that she's not breaking into falsetto, she's going from full voice to breath, or a "H" ( no sound ) and back to full voice again, which to me sounds very very difficult, haha. It sounds very cool, Yuki. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...