Little Wonders and Reflection

• TMV World Legacy Member

https://soundcloud.com/javadrinkstea/inside-me-korean-reflection-cover

I did the Lena Park version from the Korean soundtrack edition of Mulan.

Tried my best with the mix.

Any and all feedback and criticism is welcome.

"The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."
-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

I tried the Polish version of Reflection, because I liked Edyta Gorniak's interpretation a lot, and the phrasing seemed like it would make breathing easier. In this one I use a lot less of head voice, and I think the mix came out a lot better than the Korean version.

https://soundcloud.com/javadrinkstea/lustro-cover-edyta-gorniak

Edit: To be clear, I avoided the English C. Aguilera version because it's just too hard at this point.

"The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."
-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

I do not know either language but I liked the sound of your voice on each of these. :)

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Thanks! :) I'm going to try to record the Polish version again to improve the vocals a bit now that I'm more familiar with the lyrics.

-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/javadrinkstea/lustro-edyta-gorniak-cover

This is what I re-recorded if anyone would like to listen, all feedback appreciated.

-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

I liked it, even though I know no polish. I know enough russian to get in trouble. I liked the depth of your sound, in this, both in you sang it and how it was recorded. I have learned, at least for this forum, how a recording is recorded and edited is just as much a part of the performance as the actual singing.

Thanks Ron, tried to keep it as balanced as possible. And keep an open throat. I couldn't find any live performances of the song, but the MV that was recorded has her lip syncing at least, so I observed what she did in certain parts, like holding out the notes, where to add vibrato. In the first recording I made, I didn't notice I had the completely wrong vowel sound for one of the words in the chorus [której] until I saw her mouth. She reminds me a little of Shania Twain too!

-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud