Can I sing?

• TMV World Legacy Member

The link is below... I just want you to be brutally honest! Yes, the video screen is black lol... but you will just hear my voice. I just want to know the truth because some people say I can't sing then some say I do. If I can maybe I'll take voice lessons in the future and if I can't I can just continue to sing to myself. lol maybe you can even tell me what category I fit into like if I would be tenor or alto or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-mpIY5iSTs

Can I sing?

Most definately.

You have a really nice tone man!

Forget anyone who says you can't sing... You're good.

Whats your style? (r an b, rap classical)

Re:alto/whatev...

We can't tell by hearing you sing...Determining your vocal type relies on your bridges, comfortable notes, and other things. (if you don't know what's a bridge, cool, ill tell you)

+in pop, vocal type is not really all that important:)

But, yes! keep singing!.

Start doing covers with a good mic and camera and lets see where that takes you!:D

But get this, Your voice is a part of you.

I need you to just forget any negativity that has been said at your voice...

You can sing, know it, own it and love your voice!:)

I didn't post for awhile... but I wanted you to actually judge this song for me as well. I just wanted to try and do a little better... I'm really serious about taking singing lessons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhO1Ign4N1I

Your vocal classification really does not matter unless you plan on singing opera or the like. Sounds o me like you are a tenor, though, as you are having a real hard time with your lower notes. Lessons would help a lot with this issue. You waiver in and out of key a bit, most likely due to lack of good support. Lessons will help with this also. This forum is loaded with people that teach via skype. it may be a good idea to have a skype lesson with a pro and find out where you stand and decide from there weather or not you want to buy a program, or continue taking skype lessons, or whatever.

www.drop-head.com