Memento Mori Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Got me some new recording software! Let me know if it only plays in your left ear (lol). Anyway, if someone want to add the effects in the middle , feel free to. I haven't figured out enough of the new software to do it justice.

www.drop-head.com

Sounded good, Keith! Your voice is still not totally connected in the upper range but it is getting better by each effort. Keep working! You sing alot of Kamelot stuff it seems. Good choice this band is great.

Sounded good, Keith! Your voice is still not totally connected in the upper range but it is getting better by each effort. Keep working! You sing alot of Kamelot stuff it seems. Good choice this band is great.

Thanks man. I LOVE Kamelot. So much emotion in his voice.

www.drop-head.com

Wow! Good job Keith! I just got scared at such a difficult melody line. As I never heard the original song before, I was wondering if the light-heady parts could not benefit of more weight. Great job man! Keep on Rocking! :cool:

Glad ya liked it man! Listen to the original, he sings the light heady parts super light - lighter I think that I did here lol.

www.drop-head.com