After 11 years i can finaly sing Highlander! Thank you guys!

Rate this topic

Jens

First and foremost big thanks to Robert Lunte your a big inspiration!

I also wanna thank Martin H, Daniel Formica, Felipe Carvalho for all the support and help.

We have the best coaches in the world here, take lessons you wont regret it I sure didnt :)

You guys are free to use me as testimonial however you want.

Other than that enjoy, leave a nice comment on youtube if you want :)

Also big thanks to all other members you make this place rock!

Edit :Also big. Thanks to my main mans Marcus and Kristoffer for the Epic music!

Sounds Awesome Jens. The only problem is that I had to blow out my eardrums to hear you over the Guitar, Bass, and Drums. I am using earphones through my Laptop. :o Give yourself a little volume in the mix. You are just as important as those drums. :)

Majestic, Jens. Absolutely well done. I know, I have the rep of always saying good job (funny how no one notes the threads I do not comment on, which is more tellling, I think.) But I really do mean good job and other singers would do well to follow your example of both dedication and the soul of an artist.

Because it would not matter if you trained for 20 years. The training is a tool, yes. But it takes the soul of an artist to sing and you are an artist.

And Bob, Jens did show his face. Some time ago, he linked in a vid where he was in rehearsal with a band and singing "Highway Star" by Deep Purple. How's that for memory? I saw it once and it is burned indelibly in one of my three brain cells.

I don't think I could do this song. I am not pretty enough. :lol:

I could perform with GWAR without the need of make-up or prostheses. :(

Big thanks you guys for all the nice comments!

Seth: thanks for the comments Im moving pretty close to you to Ottawa for half a year in some weeks :)

Daniel: year you told me that before i guss you was right ;)

The best feeling in the World when you reach your goals :)

• Administrator

AWESOME, Jens :cool:

I would like to see you post this video in the "Social Media Section" of TMV World !!! Definitely a Featured Video !!!!!

Here's a link for your convenience >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/addEmbed

Sincere Regards,

Adolph

• Administrator

Jens,

I sent the following to your hotmail account (as listed on your profile page), last evening >>>

"For some reason. your video failed to open properly and I was unable to approve and Feature it. The only thing(s) that showed were your "Thanks" to Robert and the others whom you mentioned. I took the liberty of downloading it to my computer and included it in the attachment in this email. Simply "save" the attachment to your computer and then download it from there using the quick link :

http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/addEmbed

I also copied the YouTube embed code for you :

I could have uploaded the video myself and would have been pleased to do so, however, it would have showed on my profile page rather than yours.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to write me."

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

EDIT : In the past, you were able to add videos directly from your computer as well. I just checked this feature and it's no longer possible to do so. Accordingly, simply go to the above link >>

http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/addEmbed

and from there, copy and paste the YouTube embed code >>

If you wish to save your video to your computer however, simply download the attachment I sent you via your hotmail account.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

~ Adolph ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Jens, I just heard this... congrats... very cool. I like listening to you sing... Nice work bro.... The A4 to the G4 in the hook sound really good... beefy man!! Must be that Johansson Dampen & Release onset work your doing... Some of you may not know this but, Jens is the source of inspiration for the Dampen & Release onset in "The Four Pillars of Singing"... it is true, this forum has helped a lot of people grow... including me...

Can you shoot me the file for my private collection? ... also, the file for the Jens version of SOS.. thats also really cool.

I JUST EMALED YOU THE LATEST UPDATE FOR "THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING"... CHECK OUT THE NEW ACOUSTIC MODES, AND 60 PAGES OF DETAILED TRAINING ROUTINES WITH FOR EVERY WORKOUT, SPECIFYING ONSETS, ACOUSTIC MODE AND VOWEL FORMULAS FOR TRAINING... free on the house... because I like you and think your cool too... click here to see the updated Table of Contents: http://tinyurl.com/4PillarsTableofContents

... And my apologies for not seeing this early... Ive been pretty busy + healing from a motorcycle crash... I consider it a pleasure to call you a friend and colleague Jens... I look forward to the future with you bro.

... BE AUDACIOUS AND HAVE NO FEAR SWEDISH MAESTRO!