Adele Skyfall Cover-I need some honest critique please!!!

• TMV World Legacy Member

so...I did this cover today...I really want critique, however harsh it may be!!!! Is this song right for me? If not, what style do you think my voice would sound good singing? Do I sound bad or strained anywhere, especially when I go up high? Thanks for your time!!

There are some strains, but with a notes that high I think anyone would strain a bit. The tone is great. Its definitely your song but try and transpose it for comfortable singing. And the strains is not always what we hear, but it is always about what you feel. Your body will tell you for real, if you are you straining or not. As for the recording, for me it is just some high notes in the end. Sang very well.

I don't want to be a pessimist or something, but to me, you're kind of overdoing it. Especially in the verse's.

It's a power ballad so, in my opinion, you should build up to a climax.

But nonetheless you have a great control of your voice! really good technique! :)

really love your voice also!

I don't want to be a pessimist or something, but to me, you're kind of overdoing it. Especially in the verse's.

It's a power ballad so, in my opinion, you should build up to a climax.

But nonetheless you have a great control of your voice! really good technique! :)

really love your voice also!

Thank you for your feedback!!! and no, don't worry about being a pessimist...I asked for honest critiquing, you gave it. :)

There are some strains, but with a notes that high I think anyone would strain a bit. The tone is great. Its definitely your song but try and transpose it for comfortable singing. And the strains is not always what we hear, but it is always about what you feel. Your body will tell you for real, if you are you straining or not. As for the recording, for me it is just some high notes in the end. Sang very well.

I didn't feel super uncomfortable singing it...I just don't really know if it sounded like I was uncomfortable to others or not...Thank you for your feedback!! :)