You lost me

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi!

I would like you to add your honest opinions about this recording

Please comment and add your constructive criticism.

Thank you.

first of all, I personally LOVE that song!

And beware, I don't really know that much about singing yet,

but

I think your belts are great. They're really powerful!

But a point of critique has to be the pitch. It's not that bad, but sometimes you just really miss a note.

But keep on singing, cause you'll get there :)

Hi! :) First of all, you have a really nice voice with very very nice resonances. I guess you have a very good tecnique, but you are often not perfecly in tune (just a little bit, to be honest): maybe it's a matter of monitoring your voice while recording.... could it be? However I really enjoyed your tunes. Clap clap clap

I agree with the other comments about staying in the center of the pitch. That kind of thing comes with time. You can try to slow it down, really concentrating only on the pitch to make sure you're right on. Otherwise, the more you sing the song, the more your vocal cords get the coordination of what they're supposed to do and the better on pitch you will be.

Other than that, I thought that you really started to sing with a good tone right around 2:00. That's when your sound was more focused and clear. Everything before that was a little airy and a little breathy. Try singing the opening with the same kind of focused sound, even though it's softer.

Nice work! :)

The Aspiring Singer
Resources and inspiration for aspiring singers - from beginners to professionals
www.theaspiringsinger.com
Twitter: @theaspiringsing