More epic Judas Priest songs - "Blood Red Skies" and "Nostradamus"

Rate this topic

I sang two more Judas Priest songs today that i wanted to share. Two of my favorite songs. Unfortunately i could not find any backing tracks so i had to erase the vocals as much as i could from the original without ruining the music too much. I did them both in one take and just added a little compression and delay. Feel free to critique, i want to improve my singing and gladly accept anything that could be of use.

Both were good but my favorite was Nostradamus. I could really feel your soul in that one.

I like the new stage look. Hippie sings heavy metal. :lol:

I see some ink on your right arm. What does that say?

I've thought about getting a tat, now and then, but it would be something that requires a lot of thought because I would keep it forever.

Thanx for listening, Ron. Hippie? I would have hoped for a bigger compliment like "Axl Rose", hahahaha! Just kidding. I have much feared to get this question (about my tatoo). But, well, i have told everybody at my work and my closest friends so i might as well reveal it here. The tattoo doesn´t mean a thing, it is just something i did to hide what is underneath - a love declaration, my ex´s name was originally there. A stupid thing i did in my youth when i was in love. I was also drunk i think. I will never do it again. I have a name on my left arm too, but i am not so worried about having to hide that in the future because it is my daughter´s name.

Give it much thought, Ron, as you said you will have it your whole life. You could erase it with laser but then you will get some scars.