Judas - Heaven on their Minds

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey :D

I recorded this the other day, along with the other 2 Judas' excerpts :) I made quite a few mistakes. I cut out a part at the end because I just messed up badly hahah, and at the start in "than the things you SAY", in that SAY, I wanted to go for a Overdrive sound, but I didn't onset well, so I changed to a Curbing sound after the H not to fall apart.

In general I found it quite well for being my official first try :D haha Please leave some input, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello Xamedhi ! very good! I also listened to the other songs you have in soundlcoud ... amazing how you go from the high notes at the lowest ... I think you should include those low notes in your songs and show off that amazing vocal range you have. Congratulations ! ; )

PS: What is the vocal technique you are learning ?

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-

Thank you very much Owen! :D That's very important to me :)

I'm looking for a good backing track of this song :P

Maybe you can ask my brother, slstone. When we collab'd on this song, he made the track for me, and actually it was his idea to do the whole thing, based on hearing my single guitar arrangement I had shared in a really old thread.

All you need is a brother as talented as mine is.

Anyway, I like what you are doing with this song and I notice you are following Carl's vocal line from the movie soundtrack very closely.

Thanks, bono! I really don't quite consider my range amazing for now, haha, although I am amazed myself with the progress I've had. I started singing seriously one year ago in November, with very poor compression. But just like you noticed, I seem to have a somewhat natural ability to navigate through my whole range ( probably because of all the time that I sung breathy, as I think that smoothed my bridging coordination, or something ).

I greeaatly appreciate your opinion, it has reinforced the feeling of progress that I currently have. It's so nice to know that other people find your singing good :) In a genuine way haha

This is a new feeling to me :)

And Ron, when I got more time, I will try and send slstone an email to see what happens. It would be awesome if I can get a little help :P My sister just sings, so we are both kind of in the same situation haha.

Also, it is sooo cool that you noticed that I follow Carl's singing, haha. I really admire him and I feel everything he does is spot on. His interpretation is epic.

Thanks again, guys, for your input. Not many people comment on my stuff, IF they even do, haha, so it's pretty important to me.

Take care all of you :)

I watched that movie so many times, I had just about every line memorized. When I do those songs, I do them differently because that is the way that I am. But I still remember the original line.