Never Been to Spain/Three Dog Night

• TMV World Legacy Member

Just got back from Spain(my second time over there...man I love that country) and this was one of my favorite songs as a kid. I've sang this live many times and it's definitely in my "wheelhouse," but this is my first time recording it.

Any feedback appreciated!

https://app.box.com/s/f8lvywqobrx3bjpzc6nq

Way cool. What I wonder is where you found the ladies to sing back-up and harmony for you. JK. Really good stuff.

This is song reminds me of my friend, Lee. He was born in Oklahoma, raised in Great Britain, worked in the belgian fishing fleet, then served in the US Navy as a SEAL in Viet Nam. Lived in California for a while, then Louisiana then, finally, Texas.

Damn! This was some awesome singing! Real pro stuff. I seriously dig your voice. Nice low range, awesome belt and very much a "one voice" feeling. You got this raw power going on. Post some more dude!

Ron,

thanks man....you can pick up some pretty decent back-up singers on Itunes these days :D And my wife is a fiery red dirt girl for whatever that's worth.

Marcus,

thanks a lot. That's a huge compliment! I've been getting back to my roots lately and am enjoying it immensely. I can't sing Journey for shit, but this kind of stuff is in my blood. I'll definitely post more when I get the chance.

MDEW,

Thank you :)