You could know see my performance of She Wolf - Sia

All critiques are welcome

7c6c60375369f9da90a89018d9ddcecb

'' data-width='500'>

'' target='_blank' class='ipsType_small'> 7c6c60375369f9da90a89018d9ddcecb

>

(you could also see my other performance on my facebook)

Thanks!

• TMV World Legacy Member

I had a lot of trouble dissecting this one. Normally I am good at getting around a technical issue to hear the core of the performance, but the cell phone ish device recorded the performance in a strange way that almost sounded off key at first. 

I'm pretty sure you did well, but some of the notes on the lower spectrum in the intro sounded a little strange and I couldn't tell if the recording device itself was adding strange frequencies. When you raise pitch it sounds on key, articulate, emotional, and just yeah, it's cool. It's good, overall, it just sounded strange on the lower frequencies, especially during the beginning.

As I re-listened a few times, lean more and more towards a weird 'overload' on some of the lower frequencies of the recording device itself. If you can sometime, record a performance a bit more into a regular mic. Obviously, crowd loved it, it was good, but it was hard without being there in the crowd, right?

• TMV World Legacy Member

I had a lot of trouble dissecting this one. Normally I am good at getting around a technical issue to hear the core of the performance, but the cell phone ish device recorded the performance in a strange way that almost sounded off key at first. 

I'm pretty sure you did well, but some of the notes on the lower spectrum in the intro sounded a little strange and I couldn't tell if the recording device itself was adding strange frequencies. When you raise pitch it sounds on key, articulate, emotional, and just yeah, it's cool. It's good, overall, it just sounded strange on the lower frequencies, especially during the beginning.

As I re-listened a few times, lean more and more towards a weird 'overload' on some of the lower frequencies of the recording device itself. If you can sometime, record a performance a bit more into a regular mic. Obviously, crowd loved it, it was good, but it was hard without being there in the crowd, right?

Thank you. I don't know either. 

Yes, I indeed. It was kind of a emotional performance but I wanted it nice and clean

Thank you so much for your response!