Bloodstone (Judas Priest) with bed track - please critique

• TMV World Legacy Member

Now, that's more like it, the Olem style I am used to hearing. On this one, I think you sound more like Ozzy Osbourne than Rob Halford but I also think that's kinda cool.

Thanx for listening, Ron, helpful as always. I am trying to add twang as i ascend in pitch but sometimes maybe it gets too quacky  :D it wasn´t my intention to sound like Ozzy but i can live with it  :D

Wow, I hear some serious Ozzy as well and I enjoyed this one a little more actually. The weird thing is I always associate Ozzy with sounding more 'pressed' or stiff compared to some of the other more polished singers in the genre, but to me you sound a bit more 'loose' or relaxed on this tune than the other tune.

I guess maybe the most important question is which one was more comfortable and less exhausting of the two Priest covers? Only you can really answer, but the answer might be most useful in deciding your direction.

Thanx for listening killerkuk! Yes, this one felt more relaxed but i also wasn't too pleased with the tone which i felt was too quacky so in my "sentinel" effort i tried to remove some of that but instead my tone came out more strained.

Nice pick!  I love Priest :)

I thought it was a really good effort.  The thing that stood at to me was how consistent your overall timbre was, particularly when going up on the 'let it be!' parts.

Thanx for listening mrloud and i am glad you liked it. I am a big Priest-fan too and i really hope i can see them before they quit, they come for one concert in sweden next year.