Coroner - Grin

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi all,

I know there's isn't any clean singing involved here

but I managed to use a type of voice that would normally kill my voice a few years back.

Hope you like it,

Than

Way cool, Thanos. I like how you programmed the drums. I recently got a Kat KTMP1. So, I am totally getting off the snare-bass kick machine gun sound you've got going on, later.

I've not been much into the different "core" metals but I like what you did here and I could easily hear it being satellite metal stations.

There's this kind of booty shaking quality to this. I don't normally like this genre all that much either, but there is a rhythmic swagger that I find kind of amusing or upbeat.

The vocals are technically indistinguishable to my ear from other some in this genre so I think if it doesn't hurt you're succeeding, which is cool. I don't mean your voice isn't you, just that it would 'fit into this genre' without any red flags.

You are using Recabinet for a cabinet sim? I have version 3, and use it all the time, but I've never gotten this much of an authentic metal guitar sound from an amp sim. I'm going to look into your amp model, cause this has been irritating me. I don't play metal often, but my amp sims suck for palm muting and this sounds very chuggy.

Anyway, in spite of the 'not live instruments' and 'not original singer' when I compare this to the original version, I still kind of liked yours better. It's like almost disco or dance ish metal. It's a fun track, man. Thanks for posting.

Thanks KillerKu, I appreciate your review !

I used Recabinet 4 which has a very authentic sound, to me at least, and not just for metal.

If you contact support, let Shane (the owner) know that you liked the clip, he will appreciate it a lot, trust me!

Thanks again,

Than