Ed Sheeran - Lego House Cover (2 versions)

• TMV World Legacy Member

So i like Rock/Metal singers/music the most but i do appreciate a good song and i think Ed Sheeran is onw of the most "talented" pop singer from this newer generation.

This is my "cover" of his song Lego House in 2 versions...1 is bit more like an original and the other one is tiny bit meatier

Tell me what u think :)

https://app.box.com/s/hjysar7mv2ukjscatcngt17lj6de44av - Softer/original-like version

https://app.box.com/s/wj9trlo5c1zv4syp3ht85g1qmemrelyv - Tad bit harder/ the way i preffer to sing it

Thanks <3

Edit: its not a whole song.. just a verse and a chorus :)

Both are really quite good. Both are already a good pop sound too. I think the pop version is more polished, maybe it was a bit easier to do it that way. The other one is good, but it still has a bit of room to get more controlled with training where as the pop one sounds pretty much ready for radio.

Little note, you're from Croatia? Is it common for most people to say 'dt' instead of 'th' there? I picked it up the second version when you said 'three' it was more like 'dtree.'

I have foreign friends and this is one of the biggest little accent things around the world. One of my friends was shocked when I showed her the way we do it cause no one else in her entire country had done it that way. Otherwise, your accent is spot on and works perfect. So even as an American, I'd likely never know. It just shows how far you've come. Great voice, man.

Thanx bro much appreciated.. also Croatian is a slavic language that has strong accent and it sounds like Polish or Russian...Croatian ppl speaking english might sound like russian is speaking it but ive been learning english since i was 6 so i guess that kinda helped me...

About that 'Dthree' thing i really dont know..it might be just me or even maybe just that i did it here and i ussually dont do that XD not sure really...

Thanks again for kind words

Thanx bro much appreciated.. also Croatian is a slavic language that has strong accent and it sounds like Polish or Russian...Croatian ppl speaking english might sound like russian is speaking it but ive been learning english since i was 6 so i guess that kinda helped me...

About that 'Dthree' thing i really dont know..it might be just me or even maybe just that i did it here and i ussually dont do that XD not sure really...

Thanks again for kind words

Ha, I'm American and sometimes my consonants get tongue tied. You pronounced all of your 'th' correctly everywhere else so it could be a fluke. It's kind of like a Z ish buzzing kind of sound with the tongue higher (at top row of teeth) and mouth more open. In order to teach my friend, I had to get her to stick her tongue out of her mouth. Looked hilarious.

Yeah it must be rough to have dual languages for folks here. I find it hard enough to sing in English. You're really good. You could pass for our pop singers here. So if you find a good opportunity, take it, succeed. I dunno what the Croatian music industry is like, but any exposure you get is good.

And you might take an interest in songwriting. Lots of pop kinds of singers get big by knowing the right rich person in the right place, right time and sing other people's stuff. But if your music scene isn't booming, you might need to do some do it yourself kinds of approaches.

Croatia is a country with 4 million peoples...so you could say that even the slightest exposure will get u somewhere...also The Voice just started... my plan is to get 4 Pillars of singing and work as hard as i can to join The Voice in next season :) so i guess i will start there and see where it takes me :)

Hello Elvis! I really like your voice and singing, I like both version but prefer the second one. My only advice is to lower the key a semitone until the song is polished. Afterwards you can raise the song to the original key and even a semitone and a whole tone upper just to practice and to have a rest when you sing it

Please, review and critique my latest post: Donny Hathaway - A song for you

souncloud: https://soundcloud.com/matias-azar-