[COVER] Don't Touch Me (�대지마) - Ailee

• TMV World Legacy Member

I don't understand the majority of it. I do really like your tone and your pitching and phrasing.  I love the bluesy, soulful use of your voice, and the raw energy of this performance really complements the stomp of the song.

Thank you so much for not using auto tune, it helps me connect with this kind of music much more than I normally could. I listened to it multiple times.

You're better at singing than I am on a technical level and combined with a language barrier it makes critique virtually impossible, so I have none. Good luck and you're welcome to post more. I love hearing diversity here.

That's great to hear. A kindred spirit. Tuning would destroy your bluesy riffs digital stepping, mangle timbre into a robotic sheen, and generally destroy a lot of the human elements.

Listening again. There's just something about your voice that is like a primal strength. I love fragility, vulnerability, and strength in voices, so I don't judge where people fall on those spectrums. But a lot of women have more trouble connecting with my ears with primal strength. I don't know if it is the high pitched thing, like I'm an evolved ape that on some level is alert to hulking voiced men who might kick my ass, or if it's a cultural thing about feminity or something, but of the guys here sound fragile and vulnerable on this spectrum compared to you. 

The title and some of the English section is "don't touch me." And if someone is going to say that statement, that you can say it with such uncompromisng strength makes for great art. I ain't gonna touch ya, but I bet a lot of people would think twice, just like when encountering a giant gorilla.

Wow! I really enjoyed it. Powerful and beautiful voice. The song is catchy, I loved it!

Isn't it just an ear worm? And in a good way. Not in that Katy Perry way that makes me want to cut off my ear like Van Gogh.

This song has been in my head ever since she brought it here. I keep singing this song with fake words. Ni no cana batch ee nya! If I could sing korean I would be all over this song. 

Thanks for introducing us to it Lola. I like the original singer too.

But Lola does it buffer. She has a bit more of a husky toughness. You should definitely cover more Ailee, Lola. She is cool and you sound fantastic singing her.