Jump to content

Help with note recognition

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, but I'm giving it a shot.





My question is what those high notes are called, if it's called anything special when you "dance" up in the high notes, and if that style is called anything special. The notes I'm reffering to stops at 1:09



And this:




Same questions. The notes I'm referring to ends at 1:01.

In my opinion it has a kind of Lord of the rings feeling to it, besides being absolutely.. Angel-like


Thanks in advance!




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...