Give Me Love [cover]

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello!
Finally me and my friend Sylwia made something new. We made this song really fast (in the terms of cover making), but never had time to record it, but now we made it. We just hope you'll enjoy it and give us some new advices... :)

Of course you're really welcome to subsribe our channel and "be with us" on this first music steps :)

What is dead may never die...

Thank you very much Pekka ;)
And yea, nerves are really annoying for us becouse when we're sitting in the room (just two of us) everything is fine and we're really relaxed. But when we record video or play in front of the people we're quite stressed. But I guess that's just beginners issue? :)

What is dead may never die...

And yea, nerves are really annoying for us becouse when we're sitting in the room (just two of us) everything is fine and we're really relaxed. But when we record video or play in front of the people we're quite stressed. But I guess that's just beginners issue? :)

It's called red light syndrome and happens in various ways. I am the opposite. I get in front of people and I am fine, energized, even.

But recording, I get tense worrying about a mistake that will be there for all time.

I don´t know, i am beginner too :) Let´s hope so :rolleyes:

I'm stoked you two are back. Our very own folk duo. You sound good as per last time. I do love the blend of your voices. I don't have much advice for how to improve as I think you're kind of on a good path as is and 'more' is maybe the best thing you can do. 

It's funny someone noticed you two were camera shy. I had noticed you two felt a bit polite last time, like feeling a bit insecure and not wanting to offend us, but you have nothing to be polite about.

For the camera thing, you might try skyping to get a bit more used to the camera, or wearing funny hats next time just to put yourself into a playful mood. You've got each other for support, so before the video shoots, you can look at each other and directly in the eye, and proclaim the other to be a badass. I'm a very high anxiety person, for many reasons, but I've found more than anything a playful attitude helps me through a lot of things. 

Bono1982 has a playful wink, that sealed his first video performance as a classic. So maybe you two just need 'the move.' The fist bump, the karate chop, the furrowing of eyebrows, the move could be anything and synchronized for extra entertainment. :D

Seriously though, keep singing and posting. I'm excited to see where this journey takes you two as 2 part duo harmony is such a unique dynamic.