Every breath you take - Karen Souza (cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

I liked it Cynthia. You have a nice and soft voice. I noticed your voice was a little shaky in a couple of spots, but it could be a stylistic choice (not my personal taste). Other than that, I liked it. Are you a professional singer in Italy? Cheers

I liked it Cynthia. You have a nice and soft voice. I noticed your voice was a little shaky in a couple of spots, but it could be a stylistic choice (not my personal taste). Other than that, I liked it. Are you a professional singer in Italy? Cheers

Thank you for your appreciation.....and yes the little shaking effect was a stylistic choice to express a little bossanova melancholia! I have been singing since 1992 and  on cruise ships for 10 years. Now I sing in clubs and openair festivals during the summertime. Thanks for listening.....see you soon!

Hello Cynthia

I liked it! Your voice is lovely and I think overall you achieve the soft effect you are going for.

But I must agree with Gneetap that the shaking seems a little out of place in what is otherwise a version that sticks fairly close to how Sting sings it. The word step at 0"45 stood out to me.

One other thing that occurred to me is that in the bridge the rapid pace of the lyrics kind of takes a little away from the soft effect. Have you considered modifying the lyrics slightly to cut down the number of syllables? For instance, you might modify 'I dream at night, I can only see your face' to 'when I dream, I only see your face.' Or something like that. Just something to think about - feel free to ignore my ramblings if they don't make sense.

Thanks for listening....I actually sticked to Karen Souza version and she doesn't change any word. For the shaking of my I don't think it's so out of place but I know it's a matter of taste so I accept your objection! Hope you'll listen also to my next covers....see you soon!

Hi everybody,

my name is Cynthia and I'm writing from Italy. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself through one of my latest covers....feel free to comment! Thanx for listening  :D 

Hi Cynthia ...

Pleasure to listen to you... You got a very unique style in your singing. Can't give any suggestion or review as you seems to be a very professional singer and I am just a beginner in it haha. :D

But I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed listening your song. Cool B) B)

Hi Cynthia ...

Pleasure to listen to you... You got a very unique style in your singing. Can't give any suggestion or review as you seems to be a very professional singer and I am just a beginner in it haha. :D

But I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed listening your song. Cool B) B)

Hi Umesh! How nice and kind you are....thanks!! I'm so happy you enjoyed my cover and remember: none of us can ever think of having reached the top of it....we all learn from each other ALWAYS!!! It's an eternal work in progress lol

Keep on singing and listening and do it with your heart: that's the key!!

Have a nice Sunday!!!!

Cynthia

Hi Umesh! How nice and kind you are....thanks!! I'm so happy you enjoyed my cover and remember: none of us can ever think of having reached the top of it....we all learn from each other ALWAYS!!! It's an eternal work in progress lol

Keep on singing and listening and do it with your heart: that's the key!!

Have a nice Sunday!!!!

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia

Yes you are right, there is no end to learning. Thanks a ton for ur this wonderful advice. I will keep in mind. :) And you too have a great Sunday ahead. B)

Cheers!!