Fever - Ray Charles & Natalie Cole (Magika&Rinquart duet)

• TMV World Legacy Member

This is a completely different genre but wanted to share it with you since my friend Andrea (Rinquart) has just entered this community....so you can listen both to his and my voice at the same time! Hope you will enjoy it!!

I dig jazz and I like having a male involved in the song. Your friend's voice is cool in that he has some timbre shading abilities of lightness and darkness that remind me a bit of Frank.

I feel like your voice is very suited for a jazzy setting, but there is still a slight accent here that gives it character helps you stand out from other singers. I'd be interested in you singing Ella Fitzgerald or Sarah Vaughan. To my ears your voice has depth and finesse that sounds really nice in more intricate settings.

It's almost like you have so much depth in your delivery (phrasing, timing, tonality shading) pop backdrops aren't fully revealing it.

I know Frank Sinatra is one of my favorite singers, and the Beatles are one of my favorite bands, but he always sounded strangled or restrained to me if he tried to sing a Beatles song. Their melodies were extremely defined, beautiful and sometimes innovative, but they were rigidly written. Frank didn't have as much room to strut his stuff compared to some of the Great American Song Book material that was written more intricately with more room for improvisation.

Of course you should sing any genre you want, but I hear that depth there. Nuance, shading, phrasing. A lot of people never reach that level.

I dig jazz and I like having a male involved in the song. Your friend's voice is cool in that he has some timbre shading abilities of lightness and darkness that remind me a bit of Frank.

I feel like your voice is very suited for a jazzy setting, but there is still a slight accent here that gives it character helps you stand out from other singers. I'd be interested in you singing Ella Fitzgerald or Sarah Vaughan. To my ears your voice has depth and finesse that sounds really nice in more intricate settings.

It's almost like you have so much depth in your delivery (phrasing, timing, tonality shading) pop backdrops aren't fully revealing it.

I know Frank Sinatra is one of my favorite singers, and the Beatles are one of my favorite bands, but he always sounded strangled or retrained to me if he tried to sing a Beatles song. Their melodies were extremely defined, beautiful and sometimes innovative, but they were rigidly written. Frank didn't have as much room to strut his stuff compared to some of the Great American Song Book material that was written more intricately with more room for improvisation.

Of course you should sing any genre you want, but I hear that depth there. Nuance, shading, phrasing. A lot of people never reach that level.

I read your review and felt so emotional I could not find the words to reply! THANK YOU from the depth of my heart.....receiving such feedbacks from people like you makes me very very happy!! Hope you had a nice Sunday...cheers!

P.S.: I posted a cover and dedicated it to you....feel free to drop in and leave your impression! xx