Amazing grace (cover) - for KillerKu

• TMV World Legacy Member

I would like to dedicate this cover to KillerKu who wrote a wonderful review to my "Fever" cover.....I love singing and explore almost every music genre but sometimes I feel like being dragged to some particular songs like this one....please tell me what you think!

I've got chills reading these reviews.....you made my day!!!! Thanks :-*

Payback.   I got chills listening to it.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I'm flattered. This is great singing but is also a unique interpretation of a classic. I love the freedom in your phrasing. You bend the song to express something personally, but don't break it. 

Those sections where you really dig in are filled with power and provide a nice sense of contrast and livelihood. Nice dynamics. You're very expressive, and your passion comes through in your singing. Thank you.

I'm flattered. This is great singing but is also a unique interpretation of a classic. I love the freedom in your phrasing. You bend the song to express something personally, but don't break it.

Those sections where you really dig in are filled with power and provide a nice sense of contrast and livelihood. Nice dynamics. You're very expressive, and your passion comes through in your singing. Thank you.

Your review is fantastic...,thank you! So happy you liked my dedication and really honoured since you listened carefully and caught any tiny peculiarity of my cover! I like this genre very much but I hardly sing it during my gigs because where I perform people want to dance and this kind of songs offers no chance for dancing! But when I can spend some time at home singing and recording I try to please my true music tastes.....next recording will be an Ella Fitzgerald song!

Thank you for each single word you wrote me....I am very proud about them!!!

Have a wonderful week....see you soon!