Example of vocal mechanism

Rate this topic

Albert

Hello everybody!

Thanks for accepted me in this forum. My name is Albert Hera and i'm a vocal researcher and singing teacher.

This is my research about vocal mechanisms begun in 2008. Today i recorded this video that i post for you on the link below. I hope you will like it. I will wait for your questions and feedback.

Look at the video

Hi , JackCee . I have a perception linked to my research in vocal mechanisms and auditory system. For the lowest notes i started from the Kargyraa (a vocal technique from Tuva Republic ) and I have dimished the use of arytenoid cartilages in favor of false chords . The work lasted about a year and took me to the pitch control of mechanism 0 like a note played in mechanism 1. So the perception is dictated by an auditory-mechanical-perceptual balance. For the highest notes the control is via aspirated. The intonation of the notes is controlled by exercises that will give me the chance to sing through mechanism 3 not only sounds but also words . Soon i will include these examples . I link a video of 2009,unfortunately in Italian, explaining my research . I hope that i have been clear and thanks so much for your interest .
Look at the video