My new unreleased song... first attempt to sing in my own language!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey Folks I just want to share a new song of mine...it's an R'n'B track with a rap verse by a friend... it's my first attempt to sing in my own language (Italian) since I always sing in English. So, even if Italian is my mother tongue, I had some difficulties in pronunciation, especially in the consonants and some vowels as "Ah"... I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment if you want...here is "Niente è per sempre!" (Nothing is forever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DGcfa7N5dI

• Administrator

Cool Giacomo,

This has that "swanky" R&B feel we get from black artists here in the states, but in Italian... its very cool. I like your song and it has a lot of feel... your singing is very "felt", which doesn't surprise me... Italians are passionate singers.

Be careful not to scoop into your onsets... hitting low and then tuning up... this song would sound a little better if your onsets were straight into the majority of the notes... it would not only make it stronger on intonation, but it would accent the rhythm more.

Coach

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thanks for the advice coach! Singing in Italian is like speaking in a foreign language for me...it drags me into a heavier chestier configuation that is more difficult to control... more training for me