My john lennon impersonation

• Administrator

Lennon,

Welcome to the forum.  Kindly upload a picture to your profile. It really helps the forum and gives YOU identity !

Please click on the following link >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5shcSf9VXs

Thank you,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Legacy Member

I wonder why it is that even if the instructions for signing and joining request uploading an image for avatar, many do not want to do that. Is it a matter of being defiant? And why? That is the wrong hill to die on. I used to have long hair and liked having it. Having short hair has helped me to have a better job and paycheck. And so, I cut my hair. A mountain of hair does not put food on the table unless you are Fabio. And I am not Fabio.

In fact, my face scares some people. So, I have a pic of my dog, Shadow, who will be 12 next month. He is prettier than I am, which may not be saying a lot.

So, I can imagine someone saying, why the big heartache to have an avatar, which could be anything, maybe some grilled lamb with mint jelly, just to post. And I would counter with, ok, why the resistance to have some kind of image so that mods and admins don't have to keep saying the same thing over and over and over, ad infinitum.

Just thoughts I ponder while I wait for the a/c guy to visit.

Not to be rude or overly skeptical but are you sure you really posted your impersonation track as opposed to maybe accidently posting the vocals track from actual song that's taken from rockband multitracks which are on posted from various sources on you tube?   For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQaYjdDbko

If the track was you then its dead on impersonation not just the singing but the effects and sound of the recording backgroud bleed...

He wants us to believe that it is he who is singing.
And he is putting tracks of isolated voice of John Lennon that  anyone can find on youtube

But what does he (or she) or whatever gain from this? Even if people did believe it, why? I'm more fascinated by that.

Clearly that isn't a sustainable strategy even if your goal was to be that 'guy on the internet forum that impersonates Lennon real good.' It's such a weird thing to be dishonest about. 

It's exactly the same vocal line as in the actual song; a carbon copy. I don't believe this for a second, but if it's true, you don't need any of us to believe you. Just do your stuff

• 1 month later...