Miss You... Crying (보고 싶어...운다) - Lyn [COVER]

Rate this topic

This is my cover of Lyn's beautiful track -

Miss You... Crying (보고 싶어...운다)

All vocals were me. I used the official instrumental that came with the purchase of the album on I-tunes :)

I adore this song and Lyn sings it so gorgeously... ugh >.<

I tried really hard with this and hopefully the emotion comes across and people who listen like it ^_^

I messed up the pronunciation in places, but hopefully it's passable haha. 

lyn-le-grand-blue.jpg?w=300&h=300

I really liked this - especially your emotional delivery. Wasn't focusing on the pronunciation as much as the delivery, but the main thing is vowels/using a bit more legato and softening consonants. I thought you nailed the bridge and there was a really nice use of dynamics throughout. The head voice section on "jakkuman" at 3:19ish was wonderful. Really nice swells in the sound, and just a sense of passion that comes across. Brava, @LoLa

I really liked this - especially your emotional delivery. Wasn't focusing on the pronunciation as much as the delivery, but the main thing is vowels/using a bit more legato and softening consonants. I thought you nailed the bridge and there was a really nice use of dynamics throughout. The head voice section on "jakkuman" at 3:19ish was wonderful. Really nice swells in the sound, and just a sense of passion that comes across. Brava, @LoLa

​thanks java! Psst it's Garnet :)