Jacques Houdek (Croatian Singer)

Rate this topic

Elvis

Hi!

I just wanted to share a singer from Croatia with you. He has a beautiful tone to his voice and a great sense of music. Just tought some might get inspiration. Crazy good range and tone to his voice :)

This is his new song i really like.

And this is him singing some Random telephone book names and numbers and some excerpts from his songs.

And here is him along with 3 more Croatian Singers doing Counting Stars cover :)

And here is him doing Euphoria with a contestant on the voice.

Hope you guys find him interesting!! :P

He is really good and I like his voice and you have something to be proud of as a fellow countryman. I think you are  the next Jacq, even if your real name is not Jacq. It really could be Elvis.

He is really good and I like his voice and you have something to be proud of as a fellow countryman. I think you are  the next Jacq, even if your real name is not Jacq. It really could be Elvis.

​hehe ty Ron. Highly doubt it, but your encouragment is contagious :)

​hehe ty Ron. Highly doubt it, but your encouragment is contagious :)

​Sounds like Croatian R&B. Interesting. Maybe you'll land an opening gig for this guy? :D