Before and after vocal training

Rate this topic

RiaJuuuuu10

By any chance does anyone have any before and after vocal comparisons? Either their own or someone else's? I'm just curious as to what the difference in quality would be, and anything is greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to apologize for not having an avatar the past few times I've posted here.

By any chance does anyone have any before and after vocal comparisons? Either their own or someone else's? I'm just curious as to what the difference in quality would be, and anything is greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to apologize for not having an avatar the past few times I've posted here.

Nicely chosen, though. You are certainly prettier than I am. Which doesn't take much, I know.

• Administrator

Thinking over your question, I'm asking myself....Is there a before and after to vocal training?

It's more of a start with no end.  

Spoke like a pro, for sure Bob... for sure. Thanks for pointing that out for everyone... I say, its a lifestyle... it is something that you do all your life... like getting up in the morning and going to the gym.

Maestro David Kyle used to say, "... the day you think your done, you done...".   And was right. If you think your done, your not in the game anymore.  

Maestro_David_Kyle_BW.jpg?resize=549%2C7

Another thing that makes it hard to determine or quantify gain of before and after is trying to determine how much of it is attributable to strength building vs. establishing new coordinations, vs. an improved mindset change, vs. breath mgmt. improvement...see what i'm saying?

Gains can be sudden and revealing, or so slow and incremental, you test your strength of will.

But I can say one thing....improvement does occur.

• Administrator

Wasn't there a thread started by someone who wanted to post clips of his progress with the Pillars program? 

Elvis.

thankyouverymuch ....

Yes, there are actually about 3 or 4 of those in the "TVS & The Four Pillars of Singing" discussion... 

Hi Robert. I meant to post it a few hours ago but the sound went all out of sync with the video. :-( I plan on making it a very video heavy thread as I think it gives a better illustration of a performance.

I'll re upload it tomorrow and officially start my thread. Which sub forum would be best for it?