R.I.P Snejk, a great singer and friend

Rate this topic

Jens

• Administrator

Touching... Jens thank you for sharing this. Your friend also has a beautiful voice.  That was a thought provoking experience for me. 

I don't know your friend. Who was Patrik? Was he a member her at our forum? Personal friend of yours Jens?

Yes he was a member, he's been on here since 2009. He was mostly active some years ago, along with snax if you remember him? 

Me and Patrik(snejk) used to talk alot about singing and sharing experiences specialy When we was beginners a great guy. 

That's really sad to hear. I remember him as a poster and reviewing his voice years ago. He had a great acapella version of Bridge Over Troubled Water. He recorded it in his work place, off cam, just a cam mic, and it sounded amazing, left an impression that I remembered years later. I'm glad he got to leave an impression here, wish he continue to.

• Administrator

Jens,

If you would like to do a little tribute here of some kind for Patrik, feel free to do so. I'll support just about any idea you may want to suggest. I realize that is kind of what this topic is, but... if you wanted to do more or something a little more special, just let me know.