There You'll Be by Diane Warren cover by Angelica Fultz

• TMV World Legacy Member

Beautiful song and great tone to your voice. You seem to have good power in your voice and overall pretty nice control. There were some slight pitch issues but depending how used to singing live what with nerves and dealing with monitors etc,  if you are not accustomed can throw you off of bit. I definitely would encourage you to keep on singing as much as possible.

P.S. I am the first one posting back to you and need to ask you to post a pic in your profile. It's kind of a big deal here lol. Just kidding it helps us connect with you and your personality. I would hope that you stick around and post more singing, it sounds very good indeed.

• TMV World Legacy Member

I agree with Musikman's points, but one other thing I noticed was that on the verses, especially at the beginning you were coming in late so the timing felt a bit off. I don't know if it's because you couldn't hear yourself over the music or just nerves, but that was pretty much the only other issue I noticed. Kudos for going out there and performing, the timing definitely got better as the performance went on, and I also encourage you to keep singing, whether it's live or not.

"The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place."
-B. De Angelis

My SoundCloud

• Administrator

Angelica, sorry for the delay in my response here... I have been dealing with a lot of fires.

You clearly have a lot of talent and potential to be a great singer in your career... lots of power and strong vocal fold compression. You have good muscle on your vocal chords.. My advise to you would be to pay close attention to the intonation. There are a few spots on this that are pitchy... for example...

- The Glissando at 2:44 was a bit erratic and out of control... Do you know what note you are sirening up to? Have you ever walked over to a piano to find out what note that upward slide is going to? Because as an experienced voice coach, it sounds like you don't. That siren needs to have a destination, even if it is only for a 10th of a second. Get on a piano and know the notes you are singing into, on and out of more seriously. 

- 3:03 , "ill keep a part of you with me"... pitchy. Just another example of tuning up.

If you simply find all the parts of your song on a piano.. this will get even stronger. The simple act of finding it on a piano and "touching the notes" in relation to each other with the keys on a keyboard, will radically tune your ear.

I hope that helps...

Welcome!