Practicing Eye of the Tiger

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey all :)

I wanted to show you the first attempt of Eye of the Tiger I've done in a while. I want to study this song and master it, I'd really like to have it as repertoire.  

Thanks in advance for any comments :)

This is really good. Wow, now there is some great pitch and you even threw in an adlib!. I would just hunt a background track and lay that one down. You have a great delivery on this song, (just add music) and you are done! hehe :41:

Thanks, man :D  I'm training a lot :)   I actually started practicing this song because I want to see if I can audition for The Voice here in Chile haha  I don't really feel prepared yet, I really think there's a lot of better singers. But you lose nothing trying :P 

It sounds like it was an artifact, yeah, probably due to some air leaking or a raise in volume because that's a cheap mic. Or it could have been just me. In the current state of my voice ( I still have a small gap between my folds due to the burning fom the reflux and vomitting in January ),  the energy I need to use for singing is quite a bit more, so I have noticed lately that I've been putting too much energy, haha. And indirectly it makes me go a bit sharp in some stuff. It has happened in other recordings I've done while practicing. 
Ir's more common that people go flat for using too little energy, though, but I think it's the same principal.