Ayreon - Trauma - Reason - Just share :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey all!

Today I had one more free hour in the morning and I felt like recording some low stuff, haha.  Not many will know this song, but it's a cool one. Just recorded some pieces and edited it so it sounded even darker.

I would love to use a backing track, but sadly, finding one for Ayreon is Impossible. I think it truly is, lol.

I had the idea of recording a full acapella cover of this song, singing every character, although I don't know how to growl, so that'd be out of my reach, haha

Haha, thank you guys :D !!  I'm working on my low range as much as my high range. I really want to be very versatile.

I had the idea to ask for a fellow guitarrist to make the music for me, so maaaybe it could be possible, but it won't be like the original haha

Hey man! I think it sounded awesome :) the only thing I would change in order to get even closer to the original would be to open your eh's a bit. make them a little more towards oh and you are spot on.

If yu do plan to do an instrumental and vocal cover, please let me know of you would like any guest singer ;) ayreon is one of my top favorite artists so it would be super fun to be a part of that.

Anyways cheers man, sounding really good