Worst cover of iron maiden ever

• TMV World Legacy Member

You're right, It is the worst cover ever. I can hardly hear your voice. Interesting choice to use distortion all the way through. Maybe you could try another mix where the vocal is as loud as the guitar, instead of under it.

btw you are not tone deaf...otherwise your appreciation for music wouldnt exist...for the rest just practice bro...you came and went away on this forum like 5 times...just stick here, read, learn and practice...your vocal isnt even bad

I'm always struck by how strange it is to hear your voice and kind of dig it. It reminds me of like the rawest, crazy John Lydon/David Bowie kind of thing. It sounds rock and roll. Seriously. It's very quiet, but from what I can hear the pitch isn't even that bad. If you were tone deaf, the pitch would go up and down in all the wrong directions. Most of us just don't have 'uber fine' pitch control in our voices to square in within 4 percent of the note.

So yeah, you sound kind of hardcore rock and roll to me, but then I read posts and most everything you say is about how you have nothing to go for, how you aren't born with it, and how discouraged and terrible you are. If anything will hold you back, it won't be your voice, it will be the attitude from which you end up approaching it.

I come from a family where everyone has mental illness so finding positives and training for positive goals, hasn't always been easy. I'm not judging you, it can be really hard . But seriously, it is going to be as simple as training for positive goals. What do you want to achieve. Train, work hard, use the knowledge of the teachers here to assist you. If you adopt a negative attitude about yourself, it will increase the likelihood you'll give up and go nowhere man. I know it might be talking to a brick wall, if this is subconscious and maybe you can't help it. But I'm serious, that it is easier to achieve a positive goal through practice and hard work, than tell yourself you are so terrible your goal is impossible.

We're all singers here. We all started somewhere, we all ended up somewhere different through some kind of training. So if you can, let it go, be rock and roll through this. I believe in your voice. It'd be really helpful if you could believe in it too.

• 2 weeks later...