Travis - flowers in the window

• Review My Singing Membership

I am sure I am still within my months subscription, but I am still unable to post in the review my singing forum. So please could you move this thread

Er yes me covering Travis - flowers in the window; and as always requested a streamable link and not a download 

https://app.box.com/s/cqv02jf7uf0krpr26n16lbd89pztn246

Reviews please?

• TMV World Legacy Member

Good timing and good expression, still off pitch or not in tune with the song pretty much everywhere. Also, you can clean up the vocal track by deleting the sounds  you clearing your throat and smacking your lips.

Good song and I think it is the right range for your voice.

Hi 2 cats, you got a nice voice man. But I agree with Ronws about being off pitch throughout the song. You may have to work on your pitch to improve it, and also you may be having trouble to hear yourself while recording. Cheers

18 minutes ago, 2 cats in a dust bin said:

So I have the vocal range and voice for Travis and Stereophonics.

But again I must work on pitch, which seams quite difficult and complicated to me

Yeah! You got a nice pleasant voice. If you are really passionate about singing and want to get serious with it, I think you should get a vocal coach, and/or take classes over the internet, or get a good vocal program, and work hard. Cheers