The Quick Access Voice Training Page
- This is a QUICK ACCESS vocal training page that is designed to to do one thing, get you to your trianing NOW.
- Here is what you do: Login > Select the training excercise you want > View the demonstration video > Select the solo piano workout file > Begin training!
- Computer or any mobile device
- A Keyboard (Can Be An App. or Something Small & Simple)
- Amplification With Microphones If Possible, But Not Required
Features & Bio
- Mobile Friendly!
- Over 300 Training Files!
- YOU GET A FULL 119 PAGE EBOOK!
- WEEKLY FACEBOOK LIVE Q&A FOR STUDENTS!
- REAL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT SYSTEM!
Robert Lunte has been teaching students of singing and voice coaches for over 20 years. The TVS vocal training course and book is widely considered to be the most comprehensive and complete home study vocal training system ever developed for singers. The TVS training courses have been sold in over 175 countries, to over 100,000 students world-wide. Robert Lunte regularly speaks at vocal conferences such as The Voice Foundation, The National Association of Teachers of Singing and The Pacific Northwest Chapter of The Grammy's.
Enjoy this "light" version of the famous TVS vocal training program, now available to The Modern Vocalist World members at an amazing price! With very clear, step by step instructions and video demonstrations of how to train your singing voice, the Quick Access Training Page is for any student that is prepared to train and practice RIGHT NOW with no hassles.
What You Get When You Enroll:
- Real-Time customer service chat system where you can communicate with the course creator in person!
- Access to 119 page eBook for you to have.
- Training Workflow diagrams that show you step by step, which workouts to train and when.
- 53 High Definition videos of Robert Lunte demonstrating ALL the vocal workouts. Train over the videos!
- 53 vocal workouts, offered in slow and fast versions.
- 53 vocal workouts specially made for both men and women.
- 32 guide files that allow you to train over a pre-recorded track to learn how the exercises go.
- Notation of every workout for those that can read music and follow notes.
- Step by step instructions and detailed routines that teach you exactly WHAT to do and HOW.
Enroll now, start following through Robert's explanations, and apply the practice techniques.Get Started with Your Training! See you on the inside!