Hot Problems Rock Cover (With An Actual Melody haha)

• TMV World Legacy Member

That was great. I liked the mis-timed harmony vocals because it does sound like two goofballs having fun. Is that you and a friend in the video? That was a performance, not just singing.

One day, I might have to share with you the fractured lyrics I have come up with for popular songs.

The one I can mention in mixed company is a Christmas song, Merry Christmas, sung like Bing Crosby.

"Jack Frost roasting on an open fire. Chestnuts nipping at your nose. Kids being hung on a fire, all a-glow. And folks dressed up like eskimos. .....

And every mother's child wants to spy, to see if reindeer really can be fried..."

You get the idea.

Edited to add: an old friend, John, hunts deer every season with a .50 caliber black powder muzzleloader. Essentially, a cannon you hold to your shoulder. And his preferred method of cooking is to cut the venison into thin strips and fry it in a pan. So, yes, deer, and I assume reindeer, can be fried.

Okay, enough ....

• TMV World Legacy Member

That was great. I liked the mis-timed harmony vocals because it does sound like two goofballs having fun. Is that you and a friend in the video? That was a performance, not just singing.

One day, I might have to share with you the fractured lyrics I have come up with for popular songs.

The one I can mention in mixed company is a Christmas song, Merry Christmas, sung like Bing Crosby.

"Jack Frost roasting on an open fire. Chestnuts nipping at your nose. Kids being hung on a fire, all a-glow. And folks dressed up like eskimos. .....

And every mother's child wants to spy, to see if reindeer really can be fried..."

You get the idea.

Edited to add: an old friend, John, hunts deer every season with a .50 caliber black powder muzzleloader. Essentially, a cannon you hold to your shoulder. And his preferred method of cooking is to cut the venison into thin strips and fry it in a pan. So, yes, deer, and I assume reindeer, can be fried.

Okay, enough ....

haha thanks a lot, it is me and one of my good friends, and thanks for sharing XD