Wake Me Up (Avicii) Acoustic Cover.

• TMV World Legacy Member

I really liked it.

You remind me of me. When I was your age. Even now, I am still playing a guitar and singing in whatever room in the house. Except that I own the house, now.

Keep doing what you are doing. I think young ladies still dig the guy that can actually play a guitar like you and sing a song that makes them all romantic, and stuff. They play songs like this all the time on the tv show, "The Practice."

So, what you need to do is write your own songs like this. Get them published, then arrange a synchro-license so that it can be used in a show. Then, make a million dollars.

Seriously, you can already do something that award-winning songwriter James Blume cannot do. And that is play an instrument. Or sing. He can do neither but he owns his own house and car from writing songs. Whereas, you could do that.

And of course, others are going to say, I'm just giving you a "well don" because I am a softie. I am a softie that buys music. And I would buy this. That translates to financial success. Singing well is not about the highest note ever created by a human. It's about bringing something to the audience.

However, your "stage craft" can use a little work. Your eyes wander. Engage the audience. You do that well enough in your prologue. Keep it going while you sing. Singing live is not about perfection so much as it is about moments, memories. One of the best performances I had did not hardly touch the passagio. But it had the audience singing along because we were all caught in memories from when we first heard the song.

I really liked it.

You remind me of me. When I was your age. Even now, I am still playing a guitar and singing in whatever room in the house. Except that I own the house, now.

Keep doing what you are doing. I think young ladies still dig the guy that can actually play a guitar like you and sing a song that makes them all romantic, and stuff. They play songs like this all the time on the tv show, "The Practice."

So, what you need to do is write your own songs like this. Get them published, then arrange a synchro-license so that it can be used in a show. Then, make a million dollars.

Seriously, you can already do something that award-winning songwriter James Blume cannot do. And that is play an instrument. Or sing. He can do neither but he owns his own house and car from writing songs. Whereas, you could do that.

And of course, others are going to say, I'm just giving you a "well don" because I am a softie. I am a softie that buys music. And I would buy this. That translates to financial success. Singing well is not about the highest note ever created by a human. It's about bringing something to the audience.

However, your "stage craft" can use a little work. Your eyes wander. Engage the audience. You do that well enough in your prologue. Keep it going while you sing. Singing live is not about perfection so much as it is about moments, memories. One of the best performances I had did not hardly touch the passagio. But it had the audience singing along because we were all caught in memories from when we first heard the song.

Thank you so much! I actually do write my own songs, I guess I just need to publish some of them. Albeit mine are normally about different things. And yeah that's true. I try not to do that when I play live, I just always feel weird when singers look directly at the camera so I try not to do that.:P

Thank you so much! I actually do write my own songs, I guess I just need to publish some of them. Albeit mine are normally about different things. And yeah that's true. I try not to do that when I play live, I just always feel weird when singers look directly at the camera so I try not to do that.:P

Me, too. It can be unnerving. But I think there is a difference between acknowledging the presence of the audience through the camera and just winking at it. Look at some of the videos by Overdrive. He knows how to address the camera and put on a show.

Me, too. It can be unnerving. But I think there is a difference between acknowledging the presence of the audience through the camera and just winking at it. Look at some of the videos by Overdrive. He knows how to address the camera and put on a show.

I think I get what you're saying. I'll work on it! Thank you again for all the advice and whatnot. I have confidence issues with this stuff sometimes so it really helps a lot.:) (I've only been singing for two years.:P)