Through the Longway (own composition) sung lead and all choirs

• TMV World Legacy Member

I don't have any formal vocal training, though I've been working as composer/singer for quite a time now releasing two albums. This belongs to my second album. At the beginning I considered myself more a composer/instrumentalist but I do enjoy singing and I do feel I go on improving as the years come by.

You can download the song THROUGH THE LONG WAY which by the way is also my philosophy in my artistic life here

I made all choirs too (as well as most of the instrumentation)

to download it free, just set the download price to zero, tokens welcome but not mandatory, still I think you can simply listen to it by pressing play and not having to download it from bandcamp

link attached

http://priscillahernandez.bandcamp.com/track/through-the-long-way

thank you, feedback welcome, I´m aware I'm not in a mainstream genre, but will welcome vocal critique and advice. I post this one cos it explore also a lower register than by the way I need to work on more in some points, and then some harmonies at the end that were on the contrary almost faking children voices.

vocal microphone used: Rode k2 (I recommend this one a trillion times)

Beautiful track, and a beautiful voice to go along with it !!

i found your voice just a tad buried in the mix, but that a side outstanding production !!

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Thank you, :) I consider myself more a composer than a singer, and I think that´s why I tend to put the music quite high or at least at enough level not to sound too much over the mix, it is very much used this way in score and soundtracks my favorite genre, aslo in this genre you use a higher dynamic range than in more pop or hit songs where the volume is high all the time. Thanks so much for listening. I confess I love singing and performing but still have issues after all this time with my recorded voice LOL

Archived